- Located in Mountain Street, Ultimo, Sydney
- Challenging Customer Service Role
- Stable & Growing Company
- 28-32 Hrs Per Week (flexible across all 7 days 8am - 7pm)
The role for this shift will require someone who can work within tight deadlines, steer the team and at times take escalated queries from our customers. The roll will involve:
- Taking inbound calls from both internal and external customers
- Making outbound calls to existing customers regarding their appointment
- Co-coordinating and effectively supporting a team of field technicians completing & reconciling installations & service of Audio Visual products
- Liaise with customers in regard to delays, cancellations, re-scheduling of jobs and provide proactive communication to our customers
- Advise technicians of customer requirements or other information relevant to the management of their workloads
- Requirement to achieve daily targets
- Approx 4-5 shifts per week totaling 28-32 hours per week. Rotating 7 day Roster between 8am – 7pm across all seven days.You may be required to do additional hours when the team is busy.
Experience & Skills:
- Recent Call Centre experience of 12 months+ is essential.
- Proven ability to work in a changing environment.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Computer literate with intermediate MS Office skills.
- Typing speed of 40 Words Per Minute
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive remuneration with excellent employee benefits, and a sensational opportunity to be part of a progressive industry sector.
Interested? Email a cover letter and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org