Our sister company tech2home, is a leading national provider of field services in the Telecommunications industry. With operations in all major capital cities and territories, there are several large scale projects underway, such as the National Broadband Network, coupled with a strong pipeline of future opportunities due to commence in the foreseeable future.
Due to this rapid expansion, tech2home is seeking expressions of interest from experienced sub-contractors to join tech2home to add some critical support to their existing sub-contractor workforce.
To be considered for this position you will have come from a similar sub contracting position and you must have demonstrated installation experience in the field. Telstra, NBN, Foxtel and/or Optus experience will be highly regarded as well as experience from similar related fields and projects.
These opportunities require you to be set up as your own PTY Ltd Company, with all relevant insurances, certifications and qualifications as well as relevant tools of the trade and commercial vehicle, as outlined below, to ensure our strict audit requirements are met: Each project will have specific requirements, however below is a general indication.
- Pty Ltd Company
- Have relevant insurances, such as Public Liability, Workers Compensation Policy/Personal Accident Insurance & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- CPR (valid within the last 12 months)
- Construction Induction White Card
- Open Cablers License
- Valid Australian Drivers License
- Working At Heights
- Work Rights in Australia
- Police Clearance (valid within the last 6 months)
- Completion of the NBN Safety & Awareness Certificate.
- Work Vehicle with all required tools
- IPad's & Mobile Phones
Companies that have the ability to ramp up with additional team members will also be highly regarded as this will allow a quick turnaround to meet increasing work volumes, as well as companies that have the flexibility to travel at short notice should the need arise to cover increased work loads in certain areas.
Please note these opportunities are Australia wide so please make note if you have capacity to work in other areas
If you meet the above requirements, then please apply on line attaching an up-to-date company profile or resume.
Due to the high volume of applications we will be contacting Companies as additional resources are needed for each project.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- Please "snapshot" (outline) your demonstrated installation experience in the field highlighting experience with Telstra, NBN, Foxtel, and/or Optus
Please apply via this link: http://tech2home.com.au/new-application/